I’m in Dallas today at our Rainmaker Retreat law firm marketing seminar, where a lot of our discussions center on the use of social media by law firms.
Last month, I participated in the LegalTech New York 2013 panel — "Taming the Wild West of Social Media: The Secrets of Social Media Success in the Legal Profession".
During the discussion, my fellow panelist, Larry Bodine (editor-in-chief of Lawyers.com and martindale.com), and I were asked to identify the primary barriers to social media adoption in law firms.
Here’s a video outtake of our answers:
FREE Seminar: How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungle
When it comes to law firm marketing, it is truly a jungle out there! Mastering social media, SEO and Internet marketing strategies – and making sure your efforts align with legal marketing rules – can give even the most eager attorney pause.
In his new one-hour seminar, Stephen Fairley will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues. You will learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
This FREE seminar will also give you a preview of the 65 different marketing techniques and strategies taught at our 2-day legal marketing boot camp.
Click on this link to register now for the FREE How to Attract Clients in Today’s Marketing Jungleseminar.