Larry Bodine, the former editor of Lawyers.com, recently spoke with LawMarketing.com editor-in-chief Cindy Greenway, about a LexisNexis/Counsellink research report, Enterprise Legal Management Trends Report that he says contains good news for small law firms:
The takeaway from this is that there is now some quantifiable research that shows law firms with less than 50 lawyers are the ones growing at the expense of the larger firms. Both Larry and I have felt that this was the case for awhile now, but it’s good to see the numbers bear this out.
This means that there may be a new market out there for those of you who thought you couldn’t compete before, as more companies turn to smaller firms for the flexibility they offer with their legal services.
Crafting a marketing strategy to go after this new market is something you can learn by attending a Rainmaker Retreat. We have two sessions scheduled over the next couple of months:
- Feb. 28 – March 1, 2014 – Miami, FL
- March 27-28, 2014 – New York, NY
Rainmaker Retreats are focused on marketing and lead generation for small firms and solos, teaching proven strategies for attracting new clients using contemporary Internet and social media marketing practices.
To learn more about the Rainmaker Retreat, visit www.rainmakerretreat.com or call us at 888-588-5891.
FREE Online Seminar: Develop Your Law Firm Marketing Plan
Join Stephen Fairley for a free 60-minute legal marketing webinar: Develop Your Law Firm Marketing Plan, where you will learn…
A proven legal marketing system that has helped 10,000 attorneys convert more prospects into paying clients.
Step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues.
Effective strategies to win clients in today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace.
Creating a marketing plan for your law firm is the first step in building a foundation for a profitable future. During this complimentary webinar, learn:
- How to target market to get your ideal client
- Why your firm is not getting more referrals and how to change it
- How to select the right marketing tools that will work for your practice and personality
- Effective online and offline marketing strategies
- How to create a financial plan to fund your marketing budget
- The 5 critical components of a Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- 4 ways to create a unique competitive advantage
- What is critical to have in place for today’s hyper-competitive online focused marketplace
Stephen will lead you through the step-by-step actions you should take throughout the course of the next 12 months to substantially increase your revenues.
There are several sessions of this free webinar scheduled; you can choose what works best for you from the drop-down menu when you click on the following link to register online for our FREE Develop Your Law Firm Marketing Plan online seminar.