Content marketing is a critical component of a comprehensive law firm marketing program, and there are many avenues you can use to spread your content to potential clients, including your website, blog, online directories like Avvo and JDSupra, and social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+.
With all these venues craving constant content feeds, how do marketing-savvy attorneys feed the beast? Here are some tips:
1. Plan ahead. Brainstorm a list of topics that would appeal to your target audience (start with answers to their top 20 questions). Reviewing your website analytics to see what pages of your site are getting the most visits can also help stimulate ideas. Dig up speeches and presentations you’ve made over the last few years and repurpose those for articles, press releases and blog posts. Subscribe to blogs and news feeds that cover your practice area for ideas.
2. Make it interesting. Nielsen research shows that most people spend about a minute on any given web page, so strive to make your content easily digestible in that timeframe. Use short paragraphs and subheads to keep readers’ attention. Punch it up with references to current events or pop culture to make your content timely. Include client success stories (not using real names, of course).
3. Optimize your content. Be sure to optimize your content for search by including your keywords and keyword phrases in your title, subheads and image file names.
4. Socialize. Promote your videos, posts, articles, press releases and other content on all your social network channels – not only on your own Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter page, but also through submissions to the discussion pages of groups you’ve joined.
Secrets to Building a 7-Figure Lifestyle Law Firm: Proven Strategies from the Front Line
At The Rainmaker Institute, we define a “7 figure lifestyle law firm” as one that allows you to have the lifestyle that you want to live!
It’s more than just money or achieving a million dollars in revenue.
It’s about creating a lifestyle where you do what you love and building a business around your core values and interests.
In this recording of an interview between Stephen Fairley, CEO of The Rainmaker Institute, and nationally recognized attorney John Bisnar, Stephen asks John to share with us some of the secrets he has used to create a law firm that allows him to go into the office only one day a week and take, on average, 3 to 4 months of vacation every year – all the while managing a very successful, multi-million dollar law firm!
You will receive either a CD or MP3 recording, plus we will email you a pdf transcript of the interview.
This interview will help you discover:
- The difference between a law practice and a business
- How to identify superstar employees to help you run your business
- The difference between an Office Manager and a Business Manager
- The 7 essential systems your firm must have & how to implement them
- How to micromanage the client experience
- Critical keys to success
- And much more!
Click this link now to order Secrets to Building a 7-Figure Lifestyle Law Firm: Proven Strategies from the Front Line.