Hundreds of top law firms write new blog content every month, but most of their posts are never read by their top prospects!
What can you do so prospects want to continually read your blog posts?
You probably already know that content marketing is a top strategy to attracting and building relationships with new leads. Consumers are turning to the Internet like never before to research answers to legal questions BEFORE they even consider calling an attorney or scheduling a consultation.
On Thursday, April 24, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT, LawMarketing.com Editor-in-Chief Cindy Greenway will present a free webinar on 7 Tips to Creating Blog Content That Makes Prospects Want to Read! … And 3 Tips to Get More Exposure Online.
In this fast paced 60-minute webinar, you will discover:
- How to create a no-fail content marketing plan for your law practice that can run without you
- 3 tips to brainstorming key topics to write about, specifically for your target
- 4 ways to repurpose your blog content and gain additional visibility
- Where to find help writing blog content when you get overwhelmed
- How to get your staff involved in supporting your content marketing strategy
Sign up for this FREE webinar and learn specific step-by-step guidance on how to easily create and implement a solid content marketing plan for your law firm.