One of my favorite legal marketing conferences is happening in Chicago on July 17-19: the PILMMA (Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing and Management Association) Super Summit. PILMMA president Ken Hardison has put together another fantastic program that is simply stuffed with marketing knowledge that attorneys need to have to generate and convert leads and run a profitable law firm.
I will be making a presentation at the PILMMA Super Summit on the 30 Ways To Double Your Intake & Conversion in 90 Days or Less on July 18, and will be joined by 14 other nationally renowned speakers during the conference. Here are just a few of the scintillating topics that will also be covered:
- Proven Low Cost Grass Roots Marketing Tactics
- Keep More of What You Earn: Best Practices in Corporate Structure, Tax Reduction and Benefit Planning for Law Practices
- 7 Deadly Sins of Intake To Avoid
- Turning Website Visitors Into Clients
- 7 Educational Marketing Tactics Guaranteed to Double Your Intakes
- Social Medial Referral Magnets
PILMMA members and non-members can register online — simply visit the 2014 PILMMA Super Summit website. The host hotel is the Hyatt Regency O’Hare and I hear that the discounted block of rooms is almost gone, so make your reservation now.
As Ronda Holloway of Ward Black Law in Greensboro, NC said after last year’s conference: “If you do not attend PILMMA, then you do not care about your business, you’re not engaged in your profession and you’re not curious about what your competitors are doing – and you’re making a big mistake.”