Nominations for recipients of the 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards, a new award program that honors and recognizes top Rainmakers in the legal community and is sponsored by LawMarketing.com, The National Trial Lawyers and The Rainmaker Institute®, are now being accepted through June 30, 2014.
“The 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards recognize the accomplishments of attorneys and law firm marketing directors who have applied themselves, demonstrate creative marketing strategies, and are getting real results for their law firm,” said Cindy Greenway, Editor-in-Chief of LawMarketing.com.
Entries are being solicited from lawyers, law firms, marketing specialists, recruiters and advisors in the following six categories:
- Small Law Firm – 1 to 10 lawyers
- Medium Law Firm – 11-25 lawyers
- Large Law Firm – 26+ lawyers
- Marketing Director – 1 to 25 law firm
- Marketing Director – 26+ law firm
- Female Lawyer
Each entry must be completed and submitted online at the 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards website. Nominees can only apply for one category; there is no fee to apply.
The 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Award recipients will be determined by a panel of judges that includes:
- Chase Givens, National Trial Lawyers Association
- David Ackert, President, The Ackert Advisory
- Donald Scarinci, Founding Partner, Scarinci Hollenbeck
- Gabriel Miller, President & General Counsel, 1800lawfirm.com
- Harlan Schillinger, Vice President / Director of Marketing, Network Affiliates Inc.
- James J. (“Jim”) Thomas II, Ichter Thomas ,LLC
- Kelly Chang Rickert, Founder, Law Offices of Kelly Chang
- Kenneth Hardison, President, PILMMA
- Kimberly Alford Rice, Principal, KLA Marketing Associates & Founder, Women in the Law Rainmaker Forum
- Larry Bodine, LarryBodine.com
- Rhonda Royse, Marketing Director, Morris, Hall & Kinghorn, P.L.L.C.
- Shareef Rabaa, Associate Attorney, Personal Injury and Malpractice
- Stephen Fairley, CEO, The Rainmaker Institute
The 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards will be announced in September 2014.
For rules and nomination guidelines, visit the 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards website.