Do you know an outstanding Rainmaker that deserves recognition for his or her ability to bring new clients in the door?
LawMarketing.com, The National Trial Lawyers and The Rainmaker Institute recently announced a competition to identify, recognize and honor top Rainmakers in the legal community.
The Rainmaker of the Year Awards recognizes the accomplishments of attorneys and marketing directors (employed by a law firm) who demonstrate creative marketing strategies and are getting real results for their law firms.
Each entry must be completed and submitted online at the 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards website. Nominees can only apply for one category; there is no fee to apply.
The 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Award recipients will be determined by a panel of judges that includes:
- Chase Givens, National Trial Lawyers Association
- David Ackert, President, The Ackert Advisory
- Donald Scarinci, Founding Partner, Scarinci Hollenbeck
- Gabriel Miller, President & General Counsel, 1800lawfirm.com
- Harlan Schillinger, Vice President / Director of Marketing, Network Affiliates Inc.
- James J. (“Jim”) Thomas II, Ichter Thomas ,LLC
- Kelly Chang Rickert, Founder, Law Offices of Kelly Chang
- Kenneth Hardison, President, PILMMA
- Kimberly Alford Rice, Principal, KLA Marketing Associates & Founder, Women in the Law Rainmaker Forum
- Larry Bodine, LarryBodine.com
- Rhonda Royse, Marketing Director, Morris, Hall & Kinghorn, P.L.L.C.
- Shareef Rabaa, Associate Attorney, Personal Injury and Malpractice
- Stephen Fairley, CEO, The Rainmaker Institute
The 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards will be announced in September 2014.
For rules and nomination guidelines, visit the 2014 Rainmaker of the Year Awards website.