While most of our clients would rather watch paint dry than delve into all the information out there on Google’s algorithm, I do know a few attorneys who love to dig into the technical details to understand what will help their websites earn that all-important first page search ranking. So this post is for them.
Just a cursory review gives you an idea of the complexity of SEO practice today. Brian Dean, Backlinko founder, provides his input on the 10 most important ranking factors:
- Keyword in the beginning of your title tag.
- Length of content (pages with more than 1500 words rank highest)
- Page loading speed
- Prominence and positioning of keywords
- Authority of your page (determined by links to and from)
- Domain authority
- Relevancy of your links
- How much time visitors spend on your page
- Responsive web design (optimized for mobile)
- Original content
Take a few minutes to read through all the ranking factors and I’ll bet you can find at least 5 things you can do right now to improve your SEO.
NEW FREE REPORT: How to Tap Into One of the Most Cost Effective Marketing Tools for Law Firms & 4 Steps to Get Started Today
In less than a few hours a month, you can produce an effective electronic newsletter, also known as an “E-newsletter.”
An E-newsletter is a customized electronic newsletter that is commonly used in business, but rarely in the field of law. If you are truly interested in the long-term success and sustainability of your practice, you need to learn how to leverage technology and the Internet to build it.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- 10 reasons an e-newsletter is necessary to your legal marketing strategy
- The cost benefits of an e-newsletter
- How to incorporate your e-newsletter with your social networking
- How an e-newsletter supports your marketing efforts
- How to get started right away with your e-newsletter
Click on the following link to receive your free report on How to Tap Into One of the Most Cost Effective Marketing Tools for Law Firms & 4 Steps to Get Started Today.