Client retention consultancy Sparked counts some of the world’s most successful brands as its clients, including Microsoft, Google, Kraft, SAP, Barclays and more. So it’s worth lending an ear when they release research that shows a mere 5% increase in a company’s client retention rate can increase profits by as much as 95%.
Many firms don’t place much emphasis on client retention, believing such fallacies as one or two poor experiences can jettison a relationship (actually, clients leave because of poor performance overall, not just a few isolated incidents).
Sparked has created this infographic to show where firms go wrong when it comes to client retention and provides the remedies for correcting it:
And in keeping with that Las Vegas theme, let me remind you that the Early Bird registration for our Las Vegas Rainmaker Retreat on Oct. 17-18 ends on Sunday, September 28. You can save $200 off the regular registration fee if you sign up by then.
Over 10,000 attorneys nationwide have benefited from learning and implementing the proven marketing and lead conversion strategies taught by The Rainmaker Institute. Each Rainmaker Retreat session focuses on the unique problems facing small law firms and solo practices, providing advanced hands-on training for:
- Legal marketing techniques that are proven to work in the real world environment of a fast moving law firm
- The core concepts of search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing for attorneys and how to create a dominant position on the Internet
- Ways to automate legal marketing using technology and the Internet
- How to generate more referrals and repeat business from current and former clients
- How to fully leverage social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Avvo and JDSupra to drive new leads to your law firm
- How to focus your money on the most effective marketing strategies based on your specific practice area
- How to measure Return On Investment (ROI) for all your marketing efforts
To register for a Rainmaker Retreat, visit www.rainmakerretreat.com or call 888-588-5891.