How would you like to have one to two speaking engagements scheduled in your calendar each month?
Imagine how many people in your local community you could meet, how many would learn to trust you and contact you first with their legal questions … and how your practice could grow as a result!
If you’d like to learn how to find speaking opportunities but have no idea where to start, I invite you to join Cindy Greenway, Editor-in-Chief at LawMarketing.com for 7 Tips to Finding Speaking Opportunities, a free webinar on Thursday, October 23.
In this fast paced 30-minute webinar, you will discover:
- 3 mistakes attorneys make when it comes to finding and securing speaking opportunities
- 3 ways you can use social media to increase your chances of being the first to know about potential opportunities
- 7 tools and tips that you can implement immediately to keep informed about upcoming events that serve your target market
Simply click here to learn more and to reserve your spot. Everyone who registers will receive a free copy of the recording to watch at his or her convenience.
FREE REPORT: How to Use Public Speaking to Become a Recognized Expert
One of the biggest builders of credibility and an important key in becoming a recognized expert is speaking on your area of law practice at local or regional events.
So why doesn’t every attorney do it?
What we hear from many attorneys that we work with is that they’d rather jump out of an airplane without a parachute than speak in public.
But if you do it right, you can generate business as well as enhance your reputation as a solid and recognized expert.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you read this report:
- How to make sure you’re speaking in front of the right people
- Different approaches to conquer your fear of public speaking
- How much information to share with your audience
- How to follow-up in order to generate business
- …And much, much more!
Click here now to receive your free report on How to Use Public Speaking to Become a Recognized Expert.