Do you have the critical numbers you need to run your law firm efficiently at your fingertips? Dashboards have been used by businesses for years, but law firms have been slow to adapt them to running a more efficient, effective enterprise.
A dashboard provides you with insights into what is working — and what is not — in your marketing programs and other areas of your business. Join me and law firm management expert Micki Love, COO of Hughes & Coleman Injury Lawyers for this free webinar where you will learn:
- 5 key metrics every law firm must be tracking every month
- How to save 100 minutes a day with dashboards
- Key performance indicators for law firms
- How a business dashboard can help you grow your law firm
- 3 areas to audit each month to ensure staff compliance
- 5 critical questions to ask yourself to create your own dashboard
Hughes & Coleman is a personal injury law firm with seven offices in Kentucky and Tennessee. Micki has demonstrated the knowledge it takes to lead a staff of more than 100 employees and to grow a firm across the country. She has consulted with countless law firms on law firm management, giving them direction and building their knowledge of legal management and marketing.
Register online now for the free one-hour webinar on How Law Firms Can Use Dashboards to Save Time, Increase Productivity and Close More Cases.