Today is Halloween and what could be scarier than trying to run a law firm with no referrals?
Attorneys love referrals, since they come pretty much pre-qualified and ready to do business with you. So why is it that so many law firms have no process in place to generate referrals?
Referrals do not have to be happenstance. There are procedures and processes that have been proven to significantly increase law firm referrals in just 90 days. And we will be sharing that information during a FREE webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT.
Please join me and LawMarketing.com Editor-in-Chief Cindy Greenway for the How to Significantly Increase Your Law Firm’s Referrals in 90 Days webinar, where you will learn:
- The top 3 reasons why you are not getting more referrals and how to fix them
- The most cost effective way to stay connected with every single client every month
- The 7 questions every client must know to send you a referral
- and much, much more!
Simply register online here to learn more and to reserve your spot. Everyone who registers will receive a free copy of the recording to watch at his or her convenience, so even if you can’t attend the live version, be sure to register so you can get a copy of the recording.
Free Report: 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys From Building A Referral-Based Practice
Referrals are the lifeblood of many law practices, and building a good referral program takes a proven process. Stephen Fairley unveils the 4 Myths That Keep Attorneys from Building a Referral-Based Practice in his new free report. Read and discover:
- How to determine the best source for your referrals
- How to explain your ideal target market to a referral source
- How to get referrals from other attorneys
- Whether online directories are a good referral source
- How to network effectively
- And much, much more!