Law firms and other service providers often struggle with effective ways to use email to find qualified leads. Often, a call-to-action to schedule an appointment includes just a phone number to call or a reply email.
However, there are more creative ways for law firms to entice prospects to take that step to schedule an appointment; here are three:
1. Web forms and surveys. Law firms that offer free appointments can repackage that offer in a more creative way by including surveys or web forms in their newsletters and making a free appointment the “prize” for subscribers who fill these out.
2. Free reports. Free reports that are offered to prospects on your website, via social media or through your e-newsletters are a great way to discover qualified leads. First, you have to have a good handle on topics of interest to your target market. Then you generate a 3-4 page report with a snappy title that addresses any of your prospects’ problems. In exchange for receiving the free report, you ask prospects to provide you with an email address and phone number, which you can then use to reach out to them personally to further develop your relationship.
3. Webinars. Hosting a free webinar on a topic of interest to your target market is another good way to gather qualified leads. You can promote your event through your e-newsletter as well as on social media, which helps you build your email list of qualified leads. At the conclusion of your webinar, offer something of value like a free consultation and make it extra enticing by limiting it to the first five people who respond.
You may need to tinker with various tactics to discover what works best for your prospects, as not every tactic will convert at the same rate. The important thing is to keep making your engagement with prospects interesting for them, and not serving up the same old thing in every communication they receive from you.
FREE Webinar Nov. 5: How to Significantly Increase Your Law Firm’s Referrals in 90 Days
Attorneys love referrals, since they come pretty much pre-qualified and ready to do business with you. So why is it that so many law firms have no process in place to generate referrals?
Referrals do not have to be happenstance. There are procedures and processes that have been proven to significantly increase law firm referrals in just 90 days. And we will be sharing that information during a FREE webinar on Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT.
Please join me and LawMarketing.com Editor-in-Chief Cindy Greenway for the How to Significantly Increase Your Law Firm’s Referrals in 90 Days webinar, where you will learn:
- The top 3 reasons why you are not getting more referrals and how to fix them
- The most cost effective way to stay connected with every single client every month
- The 7 questions every client must know to send you a referral
- and much, much more!
Simply register online here to learn more and to reserve your spot. Everyone who registers will receive a free copy of the recording to watch at his or her convenience, so even if you can’t attend the live version, be sure to register so you can get a copy of the recording.