Industry-leading SEO services firm Searchmetrics releases a report every year that chronicles the ranking factors and correlations for producing higher rankings in Google search. If you rely on organic search to produce leads for your law firm, understanding the factors that Google considers important in ranking sites for the type of law you practice is vital to your success.
The infographic below details the 2014 Searchmetrics report on how certain factors like relevant keywords, social media shares and backlinks correlate with Google rankings. The key takeaways for ensuring your website ranks well in Google search include:
- Be sure your pages have quality links from different, authoritative websites (not just your own)
- Have a short, impactful URL and use a .com domain
- Host your blog on your own domain (i.e., lawfirm.com/blog)
- Optimize your site for fast loading speed
- Have meta titles and descriptions for every page of your site
- Have a Google+ profile page
- Engage in social media
- Focus on long, relevant content
According to recent research…
58 million adults looked for an attorney in the past year
76% of them referred to the Internet at some point in their search
While most law firms already have a website, the majority of them don’t produce new cases on a regular basis. Why?
Because they are doing it all wrong!
This seminar will teach you how to do it right.
Law firm marketing experts Larry Bodine and Stephen Fairley join forces to deliver a compelling on-demand seminar on How to Leverage Your Firm’s Website to Win Clients; access this seminar now to learn:
- 3 specific strategies that can immediately improve your website conversions
- What elements you should and should not include on your website
- How to effectively reach the 65% of consumers who like to gather information about their legal issue long before ever contacting an attorney
- Ways to leverage top online attorney directories to control your online presence
- Case studies on how top attorneys are using social media to attract more paying clients
- Best practices for blogging and why Google loves them so much
- The fastest ways to get to the top of Google
Click on this link now to receive the How to Leverage Your Firm’s Website to Win Clients seminar.