You practice the law. But believe me, you don’t want to “practice” law firm marketing — you want it to work!
This is why you’ll want to join me on May 6 at the Boca Raton Beach Club in Boca Raton, FL for two information-packed law firm marketing seminars being held in conjunction with Mass Tort Med School 2015:
30 Ways to Improve Your Intake, Increase Your Lead Conversion and Fix Your Follow-Up
Discover how top PI and mass tort firms have implemented proven strategies to improve their intake and systems to fix their follow up. You will discover:
- The 5 stages of lead conversion
- Critical metrics every law firm must measure
- The 3 biggest reasons why your intake team isn’t converting more leads and how to fix it
- A proven system for doubling your conversion rate
- How to convert more Internet leads faster
- Top 10 most common mistakes intake departments make
Seminar 2: Wednesday, May 6, 2 p.m.:
The Secrets to Using Social Media as an Effective Lead Generation Tool
Social media is a hot topic in legal marketing, yet many attorneys report that “it doesn’t work.” In this eye-opening session you will discover:
- Top 5 reasons why most social media doesn’t work for attorneys and how to change that
- How to apply the proven Rainmaker Social Media Blueprint™
- Top trends in social media and where it’s going so you can be ahead of your competition
- 10 steps to jumpstart your efforts on LinkedIn and build your referral network
- How to use the power of Facebook to bypass Google and directly connect with prospects
- How to leverage your content marketing into your social media platform
Tom Hagy, Managing Director of HB Litigation Conferences, had this to say about these seminars:
“Firms of all sizes grapple with 21st century marketing techniques, but smaller or specialized firms face a particular challenge because most do not have access to the necessary expertise. Busy practicing law and managing their existing client list, they know they are missing opportunities to grow their practices. We turned to Stephen Fairley to give firms a roadmap for taking advantage of the powerful new marketing techniques available to today’s law firms. We can think of no one with Stephen’s level of expertise and proven track record in this field. Attendees are in for a treat.”
Both of these highly effective seminars can be taken separately or as part of Mass Tort Med School 2015.
Sign up now and pay later. Regular price is just $475 per seminar or both for
$760 $575 if you register by next Friday, April 10!
If you are attending Mass Tort Med School 2015, the price is $250 per seminar.
You are also invited to stick around for cocktails and meet other attorneys from national mass tort law firms on the evening of May 6.
Look forward to seeing you in Boca Raton!