Could you still do your job without the Internet? Yes, you probably could. But would you want to? The Internet has become an indispensible tool for everyone and I certainly could never envision doing my job without it.
Compared with how things used to be before it, the Internet is almost like having super powers. It makes you smarter. It makes you faster. It allows you to get more things done in a day. It saves you money. It opens up new opportunities. It lets you meet interesting people you’d never have met before. The list goes on and on.
I use this as an analogy, between what marketing was before automation and what it is today with automation.
Marketing automation software automates, streamlines and measures your marketing tasks. It makes you smarter, faster and more efficient. You use it for email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead conversion, client retention, ROI measurements and more.
Among many things, marketing automation allows you to:
- Identify, track and engage prospects online
- Segment your prospects for targeted messaging
- Nurture leads through drip email campaigns with no human intervention necessary
- Create and manage lead-generating landing pages
- Measure the revenue contribution of every email, e-newsletter or other marketing effort
Email marketing is one of the most effective uses of marketing automation. Consider these statistics:
- Companies that automate emails are 133% more likely to send messages that coincide with the purchase cycle of their customers.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Personalized emails generate up to 6x higher revenue than non-personalized emails.
- The #1 reported benefit of email marketing automation is the creation of more and better leads.
- Automated emails get 119% higher click rates than broadcast emails.
Most attorneys have a finite amount of time to dedicate to legal marketing, so having a process in place that nurtures a lead along the path to becoming a client and having data that demonstrates the most effective marketing tools for your law firm is a great benefit. That is what marketing automation delivers.
An “old fashioned” newsletter is still among the most profitable and reliable ways to generate a predictable flow of potential new and recurring clients. Your firm’s newsletter can be inexpensive, reliable…and when done right, a welcomed (not a pesky) form of marketing for your clients.
What if there was an easy and reliable way to get your newsletter done in JUST 45 minutes a month? That’s LESS TIME than it will take you to watch this information-packed webinar, where you will learn:
- Exactly WHY an “old fashioned” newsletter packs such a powerful punch for your marketing dollars.
- A proven strategy for producing a newsletter that will make it fun and easy to make, and keep, your monthly commitment.
- A template you can begin to use right away to produce a monthly newsletter that will get noticed and appreciated.
- An actual case study to help you get your newsletter DONE in less than 20 minutes each month.
- The real world ROI of newsletters as a proven staple of your marketing campaign.
To access the recording of this webinar, just follow this link: The Automatic Newsletter: How to Get Your Newsletter Done in Just 45 Minutes a Month.