I understand making the decision to attend a 2-day legal marketing seminar is a tough decision. Not only do you have to take a day off work (all Rainmaker Retreats are offered only on a Friday-Saturday), but in many cases you have to travel to the event. As a business owner, you want to be sure this is a worthwhile investment of your time and money.
So you can gauge for yourself, here is just a partial list of what you will learn when you attend a Rainmaker Retreat:
- Over 65 different marketing techniques that are proven to work in the real world environment of a fast moving law firm. Only practical techniques will be discussed here.
- The 5 critical numbers you need to be tracking in your law firm and how to measure your Return On Investment (ROI) for all your marketing efforts.
- The core concepts of search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing for attorneys and how to create a dominant position on the Internet.
- Specific tools to automate your marketing system and “fix your follow up” to increase your conversion rates from prospects to paying clients.
- How to fully leverage social media networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Avvo and JDSupra to drive new leads to your law firm.
- Learn from dozens of real world case studies of how attorneys have gone from a good 6 figure practice to a great “7 Figure Lifestyle® Law Firm.”
- How to better select, train and motivate your partners and staff to do Rainmaking activities.
- How to reduce your costs by eliminating ineffective marketing strategies.
- How to utilize the 7 Rainmaker tools for generating more referrals and repeat business from current and former clients.
- Over 30 low cost (starting at $20/mo.) and no cost marketing strategies to help you stretch your budget.
- Software tools that will help you automate your marketing system.
- Easy to use system for tracking all your incoming leads.
- Specific tools to help you and your staff convert more prospects into paying clients.
- Learn how other solo attorneys and small firms have leveraged Internet marketing and social media networks to beat much bigger firms.
What you learn at a Rainmaker Retreat will help you transform your practice. Here are the upcoming dates:
You can register online for a Rainmaker Retreat or call 888-588-5891 for more information. National Trial Lawyers members receive a discount. Please contact National Trial Lawyers at 866-665-2852 to receive the discount code.
Please Nominate The Rainmaker Blog for ABA Blawg 100
Every year, the ABA solicits nominations for its top 100 legal blogs. The Rainmaker Blog would very much like to be on that list. We think our blog fits the ABA’s criteria:
- The blog author should be recognizable as someone working in a legal field or studying law in the vast majority of his or her posts.
- The blog should offer insights into the practice of law and be of interest to legal professionals or law students.
- The majority of the blog’s content should be unique to the blog and not cross-posted or cut and pasted from other publications.
- The blog cannot exist simply to promote its author’s products.
There are currently 1,875 posts on the Rainmaker Blog, dating back to October 2007. In each post, we’ve tried to inform and educate attorneys on the most effective law firm marketing strategies, focusing on what works specifically for solos and small firms in the real world of competitive legal services.
The Nomination Process
To nominate The Rainmaker Blog, go to the ABA’s Blawg 100 Amici page.
Fill out the online form, click Submit and you’re done.
The deadline for submissions is this Sunday, August 16 at 11:59 p.m. CT.