I hope you plan on joining me at the event of the year for California solo and small firm practitioners: The State Bar of California’s Solo & Small Firm Summit on June 16-18, 2016, at the Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa in Newport Beach, California.
I will be delivering four keynote addresses during this conference that are sure to be of interest to attorneys wishing to hone their law firm marketing and development skills, including:
Thursday, June 16, 11:30 a.m. — Building a 7-Figure Lifestyle Law Firm: Upscaling from a Job, to a Practice, to a Business
There are 3 stages every law firm goes through to break the 7-figure barrier. At each stage there are challenges that must be faced and changes that must be made. Since 1999, The Rainmaker Institute has trained over 18,000 attorneys and helped hundreds of their clients break 7 figures. If you’ve struggled to scale to a million dollars or more in your law firm, you need to attend and discover:
- What are the 5 key challenges you must face to grow to the next level
- The 10 major parts of every successful law firm
- Specific steps you must take to build a lifestyle law firm that provides the income you want to enjoy the life you want
Thursday, June 16, 5 p.m. — Top 10 Mistakes Lawyers Make That Kill Their Intake & Lead Conversion Rate…And How to Fix It!
Lead generation is expensive! You have companies that will sell you SEO, PPC, direct mail, TV advertising, and PPL (pay per lead), but who will help you convert more of these costly leads into more retained clients? Is the person who answers your phone doing everything they can to convert? Do you have a simple system in place to track all of your leads and measure your true conversion rate to determine if you are making a profit on these leads? In this fast-paced workshop attendees will discover:
- The 5 stages of lead conversion
- 7 specific strategies to immediately double your lead conversion rate
- Implementing simple systems to track your leads
- How to overcome pricing objections
Friday, June 17, 8:30 a.m. — Leveraging the Power of Social Media (Part 1): Using Facebook and Content Marketing to Get More Leads
Facebook and content marketing are two of the most cost effective ways to generate high quality leads for your law firm. Many law firms have tried social media and failed because they didn’t have a proven blueprint that shows them exactly how to do it…until now! In this information-packed session you will discover:
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- 7 key strategies to tap into the power of Facebook
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than with Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
- The Rainmaker Social Media Marketing Blueprint®
Friday, June 17, 4 p.m. — Leveraging the Power of Social Media (Part 2): From LinkedIn to Lunch
LinkedIn is a powerful tool to build referral relationships for your law firm. In this fast paced session you will learn 10 steps to jumpstarting your marketing efforts on LinkedIn and how to go from LinkedIn to lunch!
- Creating a powerful profile
- How to ethically increase your profile views by 400%
- Where to quickly find hundreds of potential referral partners
- How to approach referral partners online and build the relationship offline
Registration deadline is Monday, June 13, 2016. You can register online by visiting The State Bar of California’s Solo & Small Firm Summit home page or call 415-563-2508 for more information. Attendees can receive up to 10 hours of MCLE credit.