In fact, legal video is one of the best ways to convert prospects into paying clients. We are visual beings and when we see someone talking on video we see their expressions, hear their voice and can begin to feel a shared reality with the person we are looking to do business with.
Join me and Michael Mogill, President and CEO of Crisp Video Group, for a live webinar on Wednesday, August 17, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET on Top 10 Ways to Attract New Clients with Legal Video.
You will discover:
- How to get your legal video in front of your perfect audience
- Using video on your website to convert more contacts into contracts
- Leveraging the power of social media to make your videos go viral
- Advanced YouTube strategies they don’t want you to know
- 3 types of legal videos proven to get you more cases
People buy emotionally and justify logically, so the more emotion you can conjure on your website with videos the better. Here are some tips for making videos that connect with prospects:
- Look professional — wear a suit.
- Clean up your office so the viewer can’t see piles of stuff on your desk or credenza.
- Prepare what you are going to say but don’t read from a script.
- Produce at least one video that says what you do, but use the rest to provide actual educational content (for example, if you are a business attorney, do segments on different subjects like tax, employment law, IP, business formation and business planning).
- Post your videos on your website and create your own YouTube channel with links back to your site and/or blog.
Register online now for this free live webinar on Wednesday, August 17, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET. Registrants will also receive access to the recording of the live webinar.