I know there are many attorneys who have wondered at one time or another if they should pursue a mass tort practice. After all, mass torts is a highly lucrative area of practice for personal injury attorneys — much more so than if you are only taking on single event cases.
So how do you go about exploring this area of the law for your law firm? You should consider attending a Mass Torts Nexus Success Course — four days of training on how to add a mass tort docket to your practice.
The four-day Mass Tort Nexus course is specifically tailored for PI attorneys looking to enter the mass torts space. Whether you are a solo practitioner, small or large firm, they will teach you the business side of managing a mass tort practice.
On Sept. 23-26, I will be speaking on Lead Conversion and Facebook PPC Intake at the Mass Tort Success Course at the Riverside Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. My topics are designed to help attorneys pursuing a mass tort practice attract and convert prospects for MDL litigation, including IVC Filter product liability, talc, proton pump inhibitor, Risperdal, Xarelto, Taxotere, and more.
In addition, attendees will hear from an all-star panel of attorneys speaking on current, emerging and ongoing Mass Tort litigation, including:
- John Dalimonte, who serves on the Steering Committee of the Cook and Bard Medical IVC filter litigations.
- Bryan Aylstock, who is one of three coordinating Co-Lead Counsel members overseeing five separate MDLs for Proton Pump Inhibitor litigation.
- Derek Braslow, who serves as Liaison Counsel in the Risperdal litigation.
- James Onder, one of the lead attorneys in the City of Saint Louis consolidation for Talcum Powder litigation.
- Joseph Osborne, who has served in leadership positions on the Stryker Nexgen Knee MDL, the Biomet M2 Hip MDL, the Stryker Hip MDL, the American Medical System TVM MDL, as well as numerous other multidistrict litigations.
- Ryan Thompson, who focuses on pharmaceutical and medical device litigation and has served as Co-Lead Counsel on the Incretin Memetics Litigation, as well as in leadership positions on numerous MDLs.
The next Mass Torts Nexus course is Nov. 13-16 in Fort Lauderdale at the Riverside Hotel. For more information and to review the course agenda, visit masstortnexus.com.