Marketing automation software automates, streamlines and helps you measure your marketing activities. It makes you smarter, faster and more efficient. You use it for email marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing, lead conversion, social media, client retention, ROI measurements and more.
Among many things, marketing automation allows you to:
- Identify, track and engage prospects online
- Segment your prospects for targeted messaging
- Nurture leads through drip email campaigns with no human intervention necessary
- Create and manage lead-generating landing pages
- Measure the revenue contribution of every email, e-newsletter or other marketing effort
Email marketing is one of the most effective uses of marketing automation. Consider these statistics:
- Companies that automate emails are 133% more likely to send messages that coincide with the purchase cycle of their customers.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Personalized emails generate up to 6x higher revenue than non-personalized emails.
- The #1 reported benefit of email marketing automation is the creation of more and better leads.
- Automated emails get 119% higher click rates than broadcast emails.
Most attorneys have a finite amount of time to dedicate to legal marketing, so having a process in place that nurtures a lead along the path to becoming a client and having data that demonstrates the most effective marketing tools for your law firm is a great benefit. That is what marketing automation delivers.
This infographic from a recent Entrpreneur.com article shows 9 different ways that automation saves you time and money:
A topic that should be at the top of every law firm’s radar is how to improve your intake and lead conversion. This skill is woefully overlooked by most attorneys, who continue to focus 99% of their efforts and money on lead generation, fallaciously thinking this will solve their declining revenue problems.
Logically speaking, why would someone continue to spend an increasing amount of money on lead generation if they aren’t doing everything they can to actually convert those leads into paying or retained clients?
Lead generation too often comes down to a firm’s financial ability to “throw money at the problem,” but a lead conversion system can level the playing field and give small firms a true unique competitive advantage.
In the new free report, Why Your Law Firm is Failing at Lead Conversion, you will discover:
- The 12 critical steps to set your law firm apart and convert more leads into clients
- The shocking results of our secret shopper calls to 126 law firms
- How to create a true, unique competitive advantage
- How to dramatically improve your intake process to convert more clients
Get your FREE report now on Why Your Law Firm is Failing at Lead Conversion and start succeeding at turning prospects into clients!