Facebook and content marketing are two of the most cost effective ways to generate high quality leads to your law firm. Many law firms have tried social media and failed because they didn’t have a proven blueprint that shows them exactly how to do it…until now!
On Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT, I will be making a special free webinar presentation brought to you by Affinity Consulting Group entitled, Leveraging the Power of Social Media: Using Facebook and Content Marketing to Get More Leads.
In this one-hour information-packed session, you will discover:
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- 7 key strategies to tap into the power of Facebook
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than with Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
- The Rainmaker Social Media Marketing Blueprint®
According to current research, social media now drives more traffic (31.2%) to the websites of people and organizations that post on social media sites than any other channel, including Google. Facebook dwarfs all other social networks for driving that traffic, accounting for 25% of all website traffic coming from social media!
For solos and small firms, the goal of social media is lead generation and business development, pure and simple. How you get there is by building targeted relationships, providing solid content, and consistently adding value.
Attorneys we have worked with at The Rainmaker Institute regularly receive 100-250 new leads every month just from efforts online and via social media. Learn how you can too by attending my free webinar — Leveraging the Power of Social Media: Using Facebook and Content Marketing to Get More Leads — on Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT.
Register online now. It’s free!