So, it’s finally sunk in. Everyone you know is on social media. All the research tells you that you should be there. You know you should be there because it’s where business gets done these days.
But you have no clue where to begin.
As any marketer will tell you, developing your strategy is where you begin. If you skip this step, you may as well not even enter the fray because there are already lots of lawyers who know what they are doing and how to work it to their advantage.
If you enter “social media” into the search bar on this blog, you will find tons of content on how to develop your strategy and tactics that work for lawyers on social networks. That will help you begin to understand the opportunities social media provides for law firms and what kinds of resources you will need to allocate to your effort.
Next, check out my latest free webinar on Leveraging the Power of Social Media, where you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
Then study this infographic from Social Media Marketo that outlines the 12 steps to developing a social media strategy for small businesses and fill in the blanks to create your strategy.