This weekend, most of the country goes back on daylight savings time, setting the clocks back one hour at 2 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 6. If you forget and have someplace you need to be on Sunday – like church – you’ll find yourself pretty much alone for about an hour.
Attorneys who are still doing the same old-same old when it comes to law firm marketing will likely find themselves in the same boat – pretty much alone with few new clients. Don’t believe me? Here are some of the latest statistics regarding digital marketing (Source: http://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics):
- The first position on Google search results on desktop has a 34.36% clickthrough rate. (Advanced Web Ranking, 2015)
- 72% of marketers say relevant content creation was the most effective SEO tactic. (Ascend2, 2015)
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got almost 3.5X more traffic than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts. (HubSpot, 2015)
- Companies that published 16+ blog posts per month got about 4.5X more leads than companies that published 0-4 monthly posts. (HubSpot, 2015)
- 72% of adult Internet users use Facebook, 25% use LinkedIn and 23% use Twitter. (Pew Research Center, 2015)
- 73% of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes. (HubSpot, 2016)
- 86% of consumers would like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with at least monthly, and 15% would like to get them daily. (Statista, 2015)
- Two-thirds of emails are read on either smartphones or tablets. (Marketing Land, 2015)
- Marketers using automation software generate 2X the number of leads than those using blast email software and are perceived by their peers to be 2X as effective at communicating. (Autopilot, 2015)
If you’re not taking action because you don’t know where to start, I urge you to consider attending a Rainmaker Retreat, our two–day law firm marketing boot camp that will give you a comprehensive education on marketing your law firm in today’s tech-savvy world.
Here are the upcoming Retreats:
- November 11-12, 2016 — Atlanta, GA/Ritz Carlton Buckhead
- December 9-10, 2016 — Los Angeles, CA/Ritz Carlton Marina del Ray
- January 13-14, 2017 — Las Vegas, NV/Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- February 10-11, 2017 — Miami, FL/Sonesta Coconut Grove
You can get in on our Early Bird Discount for most of these upcoming Rainmaker Retreats, so be sure to register now to receive a $300 discount.
Go to www.rainmakerretreat.com or call 888-588-5891 to register now.