Join me on Thursday, Nov. 17, at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT for an information-packed webinar on how to ethically market your law firm on Facebook, LinkedIn, and your blog as well as successfully manage your online reputation.
The webinar entitled, Social Media Marketing Do’s and Don’ts and Managing Your Online Reputation, will be presented by Bennet Kelley, Esq., who has been named among the nation’s top Internet lawyers by several publications. As founder of the Internet Law Center, Bennet specializes in Internet law and helping clients who have had their reputation trashed online.
Bennet was Co-Chair of the California Bar Cyberspace Committee where he led the effort to develop a primer on cyberspace law for state policy makers. He is a frequent presenter at conferences worldwide and has been a contributor to the Journal of Internet Law and E-Commerce Law and Policy. He frequently appears or is quoted in television, radio and print stories on Internet legal developments, including appearing on The Today Show.
During this free live webinar, you will learn:
- How to effectively and ethically use social media to promote your law firm
- When a blog article or Facebook post is subject to advertising rules
- How to avoid accidentally soliciting clients online
- The biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- The do’s and don’ts when responding to negative client reviews
- Outrageous (and hilarious) case studies of attorneys using social media
Register online now for the free Nov. 17 webinar on Social Media Marketing Do’s and Don’ts and Managing Your Online Reputation. If the time doesn’t work for you, register anyway so you can receive a recording of the live webinar to watch at your convenience.
From a field of hundreds of potential nominees, The Rainmaker Blog has received enough nominations to join the one of the largest competitions for legal blog writing online today, sponsored by The Expert Institute.
Please help us out by voting online for our blog by midnight on Monday, Nov. 14.