If you’re a lawyer who’s at a loss on how to leverage LinkedIn for leads and referrals, then you must attend my Feb 2 training webinar sponsored by Clear Law Institute: LinkedIn for Lawyers: 10 Steps to Unlock the Power of Social Media.
LinkedIn is a powerful social media tool for lawyers and litigators. Most attorneys already have a profile on LinkedIn, but very few know how to effectively use it to build a powerful referral network. In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Outline what you need to include and exclude in your LinkedIn profile
- Recognize how to join and create LinkedIn groups that target your key referral sources and clients
- Generate targeted connections using LinkedIn
- Discover how to find the best referral sources on LinkedIn
- Identify ways to increase profile views by 400%
- List the biggest yet most common mistakes that lawyers make on LinkedIn
The training webinar will be live on Thursday, Feb. 2 from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. ET. Can’t attend live? By registering, you will be able to view the course live, view a recording at any time for 12 months, or both.
Register online now for the LinkedIn for Lawyers: 10 Steps to Unlock the Power of Social Media training webinar.