If you’re not showing up on the first page of Google for your most relevant keywords, you should be very concerned. Why? Because 94% of people using Google for search only look at the first page of search results!
Getting on that first page of Google is highly competitive for the legal industry. Attorneys spend millions of dollars every year on Pay Per Click (PPC) and banner advertisements, trying to drive more traffic to their website. Far too often it comes down to how much money a law firm has to spend on PPC to outbid their competition.
How are small law firms and solo practitioners supposed to compete when attorneys are spending $20 to $100 per click for keywords?
If you’re thinking, “there must be a better way!” then this online training event is for you!
On Wednesday, May 24, 2017, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET, the Rainmaker Institute will present a free online training event: How to Get Great Google Rankings in 2017.
Join this free live training and:
- Discover what it REALLY takes in 2017 to pull traffic in from Google
- Learn 5 ways to get your firm’s website to the top of the organic search results
- Get the 3-step blueprint to online lead generation success
- Uncover the 7 secrets to converting website browsers into buyers, including 1 tip that can increase conversion on your site by 35-40% virtually overnight
- Find out how to get the most out of your SEO provider and how to know when it’s time to fire them
- Attend live and get a FREE SEO site audit, local presence audit, and online reputation audit!
This online training event will be presented by Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks. Michael is an online marketing expert, a well known speaker and the owner of one of the premier online marketing agencies in the country focused on helping attorneys build their practice. He is a UCSD graduate and a 28-year sales and marketing veteran. He started his first marketing agency in 2009, offering web development, SEO, PPC reputation marketing and more.
BONUS: Everyone who attends this live online training event will receive a free SEO site audit, local presence audit, and online reputation audit.