On Tuesday, July 18, 2017, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET, the Rainmaker Institute will present a free online training event: How to Protect, Build & Leverage Your Online Reputation.
Reputation is everything for attorneys. A good reputation gets you more clients through referrals; a bad one pretty much dooms your practice. So it’s no surprise that attorneys tend to pay close attention to cultivating a reputation as effective, ethical counselors.
But is all your hard work toward that goal reflected in your online reputation?
What do prospects see when they type your name into a search engine? If it’s not much, that can often be as harmful as something negative.
Join this free training and:
- Discover how to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative review online.
- Find out exactly how to address both positive and negative reviews online so that both of them bring you business.
- Use online reviews to beat your competition, no matter what their marketing budget is.
- Get a proven process for requesting and collecting reviews that will outperform anything you’ve ever tried.
- Get your hands on a series of word-for-word scripts that you can use to build your reputation today.
- Learn the top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rate and maximize your marketing ROI.
- Put little-known best practices to work for you and gain from the experience of thousands of clients who went before you.
This online training event will be presented by Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks. Michael is an online marketing expert, a well known speaker and the owner of one of the premier online marketing agencies in the country focused on helping attorneys build their practice. He is a UCSD graduate and a 28-year sales and marketing veteran. He started his first marketing agency in 2009, offering web development, SEO, PPC reputation marketing and more.
BONUS: Everyone who attends this live online training event will receive a free Online Reputation Audit so you can see exactly what your prospects see when the look you up online!
Register online now for the free online training event — How to Protect, Build & Leverage Your Online Reputation— on Tuesday, July 18, 2017, at 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET.