Attention NACBA Members: Do you know all the ways you can use LinkedIn to build a robust referral network for your consumer bankruptcy practice?
Most attorneys already have a profile on LinkedIn, but very few know how to effectively use it to build a powerful referral network.
On Thursday, August 24 at noon PT/3 p.m. ET, you can learn how to leverage LinkedIn as a lead generation tool when I present a free training webinar exclusively for NACBA (National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys) members on LinkedIn for Lawyers: 10 Steps to Unlock the Power of Social Media.
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Outline what you need to include and exclude in your LinkedIn profile
- Recognize how to join and create LinkedIn groups that target your key referral sources and clients
- Describe how to generate targeted connections using LinkedIn
- Discover how to find the best referral sources on LinkedIn
- Identify ways to increase your profile views by 400%
- Avoid the biggest yet most common mistakes that lawyers make on LinkedIn
We all know that building long-term, meaningful and influential relationships is foundational to a successful legal practice. People don’t hire law firms; they hire an attorney.
The more people you connect with, the more opportunities you have to build meaningful relationships, and the more potential clients and referral sources you can generate.
This free training webinar for NACBA members will be live on Thursday, August 24, at noon PT/3 p.m. ET. Can’t attend live? By registering, you will be able to view the course live, view a recording at any time for 12 months, or both.
Register online now for the LinkedIn for Lawyers: 10 Steps to Unlock the Power of Social Media training webinar.