To realize the importance of being proficient at Local SEO, all you have to do is search for your area of practice on Google. Without even typing in a city or state, Google will serve up law firms that match your search query that are geographically closest to you. Google knows that if you are looking for a lawyer, it is highly likely you’ll want one that is close to you. Hence the importance of optimizing your law firm website for Local Search.
Of course, your competitors are probably getting wise to the importance of Local SEO too — so how do you beat them at this important law firm marketing game? Here are five tips:
How to Get Your Firm Ranked on Local Maps Listings
No doubt you have done searches using general terms and Google popped up local providers. That is because Google knows the IP address of the searcher and serves up local options first. You will see a map and a few listings of high ranking businesses. This is the sweet spot, and we will show you how to get there during our free on-demand webinar on How to Get Your Firm Ranked on Local Maps Listings.
During this free training, you will:
- Discover the 4 key factors that have the greatest impact on local maps ranking & the 2 secrets to beating the current leaders in your market
- Learn how to utilize Google reviews to improve your local maps ranking
- Get a list of the top 50 most important directory sites of the 1800+ local directories out there to determine where your firm needs to be
- Find out how to get your business listed on literally hundreds of directory sites for about the cost of a nice night out
- Obtain a step-by-step, paint-by-number instruction on how to optimize your local listings on the top 15 sites if you want to do it yourself
- Receive a copy of the presentation so you can optimize your listings at your leisure
Register online now to get a link to this free training webinar on How to Get Your Firm Ranked on Local Maps Listings.