Social media is so prevalent today that there is a ton of research out there on what marketers really want to know: what, how and when to post on social media. Unfortunately, not too many of us have the time to scour all that research and organize the rich insights into information that will benefit us when we’re in a posting rut.
Worry no more.
Below are 4 infographics we’ve pulled together that tell you three critical things about posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram:
- What type of content works best on each platform.
- How to write for each platform in terms of post length and use of hashtags and emojis.
- When are the optimal times to post on each platform.
Save each of these on your desktop for a handy reference when you’re getting ready to rev up your social media posting machine. It is all research-based information from reputable sources (see list at bottom of post with links). We’ve just made it easy for you to access (you’re welcome).
FREE Webinar: Leveraging the Power of Social Media
According to the ABA, over 90% of attorneys are on LinkedIn, but very few of them generate any referrals from it. Facebook is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools, but most attorneys overlook it.
Learn about the social media networks that will work best for your firm and how to leverage them to get more leads by watching my latest free webinar – Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
During this free one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
If you want to discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys when it comes to generating and converting leads using social networks, learn how by watching this free webinar.
Register online now for immediate access to this free one-hour webinar.