We’re trying something new and you might be interested in tagging along if you want to supercharge your law firm marketing program.
For years, our Rainmaker Retreat legal marketing seminars have run for two days, a Friday and a Saturday. But what we’ve discovered is there is simply too much information to be disseminated on how to effectively market a law firm in 2018. We need another day!
So we’ve changed our upcoming sessions in Los Angeles (July 20-22) and Las Vegas (August 17-19) to include a bonus third day — Digital Sunday — devoted solely to advanced online marketing training as follows:
- What it REALLY takes in 2018 to pull traffic from Google
- 5 ways to get your firm’s website to the TOP of online search results
- The 3-step blueprint to online lead generation success
- 7 secrets to converting website browsers into buyers, including one tip that can increase conversion on your site by 35-40% virtually overnight
- How to get the most out of your SEO provider and how to know when it’s time to fire them
Paid Search, Retargeting and Geo-Fencing
- How to maximize response rate while slashing your paid search budget
- How to flat out steal business from your competitors’ own websites
- How to follow up with 100% of your prospects automatically, in a manner that increases conversion by over 70%
Your Online Reputation
- How to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative review online
- How to address both positive and negative reviews online so that each brings you business
- How to use online reviews to beat your competition, no matter what their marketing budget is
- The top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rates and maximize your marketing ROI
But wait, there’s more!
Register online for either the Los Angeles or Las Vegas Rainmaker Retreat and you’ll get a pre-event bonus: a free online presence assessment by Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks, who is one of our featured speakers on Digital Sunday.
After you register, we’ll email you a brief questionnaire. Veinbergs’ team will spend two days researching your law firm and your competitors. You will receive a report on Digital Sunday that reveals exactly how your firm stacks up, what you’re doing well, where you’re falling short, and tailored recommendations for improvement.
We anticipate a full house; seating is limited so reserve your place now. Early Bird pricing — $697 for the full three days — ends June 24 for Los Angeles and July 18 for Las Vegas.
NOTE: Several attorneys who have already registered are bringing their families for a vacation, and these are ideal locations for you to do the same! Our hotel in the L.A. area is the Anaheim Marriott, which is within walking distance to Disneyland. In Las Vegas, we’ll be at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, a luxury 5-star hotel with access to Mandalay Bay resort and its famous Mandalay Bay Beach with wave pool, lazy river and tons of real sand.