Most attorneys have a finite amount of time to dedicate to legal marketing, so having a process in place that nurtures a lead along the path to becoming a client and having data that demonstrates the most effective marketing tools for your law firm is a great benefit. That is what marketing automation delivers.
Among many things, marketing automation allows you to:
- Identify, track and engage prospects online.
- Segment your prospects for targeted messaging.
- Nurture leads through drip email campaigns with no human intervention necessary.
- Create and manage lead-generating landing pages.
- Measure the revenue contribution of every email, e-newsletter or other marketing effort.
Email marketing is one of the most effective uses of marketing automation. Consider these statistics:
- Companies that automate emails are 133% more likely to send messages that coincide with the purchase cycle of their customers.
- Relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.
- Personalized emails generate up to 6x higher revenue than non-personalized emails.
- The #1 reported benefit of email marketing automation is the creation of more and better leads.
- Automated emails get 119% higher click rates than broadcast emails.
If you have not invested yet in marketing automation — either by purchasing and implementing a software solution within your firm or outsourcing to a marketing company that can deploy marketing automation on your behalf (like The Rainmaker Institute) — you probably don’t understand the true benefits in terms of saving time and money that marketing automation can provide for:
Social media — using automation for your social media posts and updates can save you more than six hours every week on managing your social media.
Dynamic content — being able to personalize offers and content based on a visitor’s past browsing history delivers an average increase of 20% in sales.
Content amplification — by automating your follow-up emails and outreach, you can increase your reply rate by up to 250%.
Client appointments — using an automated tool to set appointments can save up to 80% of time spent by your sales team on scheduling.
Lead nurturing — businesses that automate lead nurturing with precisely timed emails realize a 10% increase in revenue.
Marketing automation makes you smarter, faster, and more efficient — giving you more time to focus on growing your firm through activities that require your personal touch.