Here’s a lesson that many attorneys learn the hard way: you will never have that lifestyle law firm you want if you keep taking on the wrong types of clients — which are those that fall outside a pre-defined category of what constitutes your ideal clients.
These five tried-and-true tips will help you attract the ideal clients you want and keep them coming back to you:
INC Magazine has called Michael Gerber “The World’s #1 Small Business Guru,” and I interviewed him on how attorneys can take their firm to the next level of success.
As the author of a number of books on entrepreneurship, including the best selling Awakening the Entrepreneur Within and The E-Myth Revisited, Michael is arguably the most famous consultant for small companies. He coined the phrase “working on your business versus working in your business,” which has become the mantra for tens of thousands of business owners.
Michael has worked with over 70,000 small business owners over the last 40 years, teaching business owners who possess significant technical skills but few business skills how to transform their companies into world-class organizations.
The time I spent with Michael was transformative for my own business, and I know what he has to teach can transform yours as well. That is why we have created a new FREE audio interview that you can access at Breaking the 7 Figure Barrier: An Explosive Interview with Small Business Guru Michael Gerber.
In this exclusive interview, Michael discusses with me:
- How the E-Myth Principles apply to law firms
- The 4 stages of business and how to move from a job to a practice to a business to an enterprise
- How to compete in an aggressive marketplace like legal
- Why services don’t matter anymore and the power of differentiation
- How to build a law firm that works without you
- Why you must shift the conversations you have with prospects from money to value and how to do this
- Tips to creating a lifestyle law firm
Sign up now to get this free interview and we will send you a link to download the audio interview as well as a PDF transcript.