Did you have a nice big piece of chocolate cake yesterday? You should have, because yesterday was Chocolate Cake Day. If you didn’t want the extra calories, there was still a good reason to have this date marked on your calendar: it’s just one of many engaging ideas from which you can build a blog or social media post around.
For example, if you’re a divorce attorney, you could pen a post about how couples in contentious divorces try to use the court to exact revenge on a spouse and why that doesn’t work. (Because you can’t have your cake and eat it, too!)
So how do you know what these obscure holidays are? The infographic below from sociallysorted.com lays them out for you for the first six months of the year.
On Groundhog Day (Feb. 2), estate planning attorneys could post about why you shouldn’t stick your head in the sand when it comes to creating an estate plan. Feb. 15 is Random Acts of Kindness Day, a perfect opportunity to talk about the good works you are doing in your community. You get the idea….scour the list for ideas that you can apply to your practice and we’ll post July-December when it becomes available.
FREE Webinar: Leveraging the Power of Social Media
According to the ABA, over 90% of attorneys are on LinkedIn, but very few of them generate any referrals from it. Facebook is one of the most cost-effective marketing tools, but most attorneys overlook it.
Learn about the social media networks that will work best for your firm and how to leverage them to get more leads by watching my latest free webinar – Leveraging the Power of Social Media.
During this free one-hour webinar, you will learn:
- 3 low cost marketing tools for maximizing your results from social media
- The 3 biggest mistakes lawyers make with social media and how to avoid them
- Top 10 steps to jumpstart your referrals on LinkedIn
- Using Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to get qualified leads on Facebook for 90% less than on Google PPC
- How to use content marketing to position yourself as an industry thought leader
- Insider secrets to getting more leads from your blog
If you want to discover real-world strategies that work for attorneys when it comes to generating and converting leads using social networks, learn how by watching this free webinar.
Register online now for immediate access to this free one-hour webinar.