Getting on the first page of Google is every law firm marketer’s mission. That’s because current research shows that most people — 94%! — won’t look beyond the first page of their Google search results. So acquiring that piece of rare real estate is key if you want to build a strong online presence for your law firm.
Competition is fierce in the legal category and you need to use every weapon available to fight your way to the first page. Many of these are technical issues that are easily remedied — but first you need to be aware of their importance and the impact they have on your search ranking.
This infographic from SEMrush identifies 40 technical SEO mistakes that could be hurting your ability to rank high on search engine results pages. Hand it off to your SEO team and ask them to make sure your site is not committing any of these violations:
FREE WEBINAR for Attorneys: How to Manage Your Online Reputation
A bad reputation could cost you everything, but this online training course on How to Protect, Build & Leverage Your Online Reputation will cost you nothing!
Take a moment right now and Google yourself. If you don’t like what you see, maybe you need to make more effort to manage your online reputation. And if you don’t have a clue how to do this, then this free online training session is for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn during this free one-hour online training session:
- How to get feedback from 100% of your clients without risking a negative review online.
- How to address both positive and negative reviews online so that both of them bring you business.
- How to use online reviews to beat your competition, no matter what their marketing budget is.
- A proven process for requesting and collecting reviews that will outperform anything you’ve ever tried.
- A series of word-for-word scripts that you can use to build your reputation today.
- The top 5 ways to use your best reviews to boost conversion rate and maximize your marketing ROI.
- How to put little-known best practices to work for you and gain from the experience of thousands of clients who went before you.
This online training event is presented by Michael Veinbergs, CEO of Local Marketing Geeks. Michael is an online marketing expert, a well known speaker and the owner of one of the premier online marketing agencies in the country focused on helping attorneys build their practice. He is a UCSD graduate and a 28-year sales and marketing veteran. He started his first marketing agency in 2009, offering web development, SEO, PPC marketing and more.
Register online now for the free online training on How to Protect, Build & Leverage Your Online Reputation. We’ll send you the link via email and you can share it with your staff and other attorneys in your practice.